- Walking and bicycle distance to Lake Michigan beach and downtown Pentwater
- Hiking, biking and cross-country trails
- Hunting, fishing, sailing, swimming, scuba diving and other water sports
- Lakewood residents are visited by deer, turkeys, rabbits and other wild friends
- Pentwater Senior Center is within three blocks
Did you know
It is easy to own a new home at Lakewood Senior Park and financing is available.
Today’s pre-constructed homes have:
- 2x6 exterior walls
- Low-E, Energy Star double-pane windows
- Vinyl Siding
- Asphalt shingle pitched roofs
Pre-constructed homes are built stronger than site-built homes, are beautifully designed and constructed, are very energy efficient and perhaps best of all are far more affordable to own and enjoy
To learn more please contact us at 231-869-4167, use the Contact Us link above, or stop by the office at home site 10.